Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boracay Escapade: Day4

Injury strikes!

After a muscle spasm hit my partner in crime while lounging on the Boracay Regency Hotel beachfront, we thought it better to take it easy.



So we canceled our scheduled jet ski adventure and didn't have anything to do for the day. I took it upon myself to catch some extra zzzzz's since I haven't been sleeping enough....being nocturnal and not wanting to not wake up early enough, afraid of missing so much and regretting it until the day.....well you get the picture.

Paquiao's fight kept us entertained late part of the morning and well into early afternoon. It was such a delight to see Manny really work it out on the ring, it was a good fight. Of course it got even better when he won via knock-out. It happened so fast, and the camera was in the wrong angle that we had to keep our eyes on several replays before we finally saw how it really happened.

A Celebrex, a Tramal and 2 Salonpas' later, Pedro was feeling a lot better and was ready for the Jet-skiing adventure. (Note to self: when you find someone that can give you discounts on the overpriced Bora activities.....get his contact number!). Nevertheless, we found our guy and off we went.

It was so much fun! But I was scared to drive on my own....I have a fear of drowning so it didn't matter they kept telling me about how easy it was, that I have a life jacket on anyways, etc...etc. I have panic attacks and I forget how to swim.....So I just rode with Pedro for half an hour, and left the remaining half-hour for him to enjoy on his own.


There's a lot more fun things to do in Boracay, if your body can handle it. There's Fly Fish and Banana Boat, Sailing to the sunset, of course Jet-skiing and Parasailing. And who can forget the good old Island Hopping!

No comments: